Modelled on the style of local villages, the honey coloured, Cotswold holiday cottages nestle around the lakes, small rivers and streams of the Lower Mill Estate. Set within the Cotswold Water Park and with a number of its own onsite activities, Mill Village offers one of the finest Cotswold family holidays and boasts some of the best family holiday cottages.
Choose from a selection of three or four bedroom, riverside or lakeside cottages, each possessing their own unique charm, blended perfectly into beautiful surroundings. These family holiday cottages offer a traditional ‘cottagey’ feel, with modern furnishings, creating an excellent fusion of old and new.
Set within 550 acres of a private nature reserve, within the Cotswold Water Park, the estate offers an endless amount of walks, an abundance of wildlife and some spectacular views, which you are free to explore. The village itself boasts an outdoor heated swimming pool, an enclosed children’s play area, tennis courts, café and a shop offering a selection of locally sourced organic goods. In addition to this, Mill Village is approximately a 20 minute drive from Cirencester, ‘the capital of the Cotswolds’, and is next to the village of Somerford Keynes.
• Spa membership included
• Gym, indoor & outdoor pools
• 4 x bedrooms, 3 x bathrooms
• 2 x double and 2 x single rooms
• Wi- Fi included
• Sorry, no pets
• Sorry, no smoking indoors
• Linen, towels and utilities included
• Thatched Cottage, Sorry no BBQ’s
• £200 refundable security deposit
Please note that, whilst the Spa refurbishment has now been completed, the temporary gym facilities are still very limited with 4 pieces of cardio equipment and no supervision. Please enquire for more information.
• 1 x 3 seat sofa, 1 x 2 seat sofa and 2 x armchairs
• 36” HD Flat screen TV with built in Free View
• DVD and video player
• Radio/ CD player
• Board games
• Table and 6 x chairs
• Patio doors to south facing sun deck
• Log burner
• Large south facing sun deck overlooking Mill Race
• Table with seating for 6, sun parasol
• Extra bench
• Croquet and boule sets which can be used on the
beautiful communal lawn adjacent to the cottage
• Modern, well equipped
• Double oven with 4 ring ceramic hob
• Separate fridge and freezer
• Basin and WC
• Washer dryer
• 5” Double bed
• Hanging rail, hooks on back of door
• Free standing mirror
• Lake views from small balcony
• En-Suite with bath with shower over, Basin and WC
• 1 x 3” single bed
• Hanging rail, desk and chair
• 1 x 3” single bed
• Hanging rail, desk and chair, hooks on back of door
• 5” Double bed
• En–Suite with bath with shower over, Basin and WC
• Bath with shower over, basin and WC
• 550 acres of private nature reserve, including seven lakes and three rivers
• Traditionally styled Cotswold stone holiday cottages
• Outdoor, heated pool (Open Easter to the end of October and over Christmas
and New Year)
• Excellent and varied fishing
• Tennis court
• Children’s play area
• Table tennis
• Close to Cirencester and convenient for exploring the Cotswolds
• Good transport links (approx 1.5 hours from West London)
• No large single sex parties are premitted on site
• Somerford Lagoon, being an internationally important site for wintering wildfowl, can only be used for non-powered water sports between 1st April and 30th of September. The footpath to the Southern and Eastern edge of Somerford Lagoon is not accessible from the 1st of October to the 31st of March, in order to minimise disturbance to the wintering wildfowl. Spinney Lake is available for non-powered water sports throughout the year.
• There are two large, luxury slate-lined, heated swimming pools together with the UK's first Eco-Pool; a freshwater swimming pool purified entirely by water lillies! With a fully equipped gymnasium, a steam room, Scandinavian sauna, library, treatment rooms and a wonderful restful resident's lounge, the luxury health spa facilities will leave you spoilt for choice.
• The beautifully landscaped private gardens provide a peaceful haven to relax, chill out and watch the world go by, complete with sunbathing decks and hammocks! The spa is literally just a few minutes stroll from Mill Village 43.
• As part of your holiday package, you will receive a temporary membership to the spa, so that you can take full advantage of all of the amazing facilities during your break.
Fun for all the Family
• Children of all ages are very welcome and there is plenty to do for the entire family.