COTSWOLD WATER PARK HOLIDAYS
The Cotswold Water Park has become a very popular tourist destination for many and it is easy to see why. Having been a best kept secret for years it now attracts visitors from far and wide offering as it does, so much for everyone to enjoy in a beautiful area. There is a great choice of places to stay right on the water. Enjoy a short romantic break away a weekend get together or a perfect family holiday.
With over 150 lakes spread over 40 square miles the Cotswold Water Park covers 14 different Cotswold villages and includes a wide range of leisure activities such as water sports, fishing, nature reserves and many lovely country pubs and local restaurants.
A number of the lakes offer some excellent self-catering lakeside holiday cottages and lodges. Look out for various additional options such as on site facilities including, heated swimming pool, tennis, spa access and some excellent fishing (lake development dependent).
Close to the lovely old market town of Cirencester just north of Swindon and only 90 miles from London the waterpark is easily accessible by road and train.
Things to do in the Cotswold Water Park
There are many things to do in and around the Cotswold Water Park, these include:
- Water sports – Sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, paddle boarding, etc.
- Water-skiing & Wakeboarding
- Fishing – huge choice of specialist fishing lakes
- Cycling – many marked cycle paths & trails
- Walking – great network of footpaths & nature trails
- Wildlife & nature reserves
- Bird watching – wonderful wetland habitats & hides to view
- A great choice of pubs and restaurants
- Swimming – Cotswold Country Park & Beach
- Market towns and pretty Cotswold villages
- Easy access to the wider Cotswold region
For a map of all the lakeside holiday cottage and lodge developments, water sports sites; local facilities, etc. Click here to see our Cotswold Water Park interactive map.