WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR COTTAGE
Making the most of your break
We’ll send you relevant information prior to the start date of your holiday. It will contain information about how to find us, how to check in, and details that are specific to your property and its location. There will also be information relating to activities available within the area. Please take time to read this when you receive it! Don’t wait until you are in the car on the way down to us (we’ve all done it!!!). Reading our guide before hand should ensure a smooth check-in and you will be able to enjoy all of the activities you want to whilst on your holiday.
Don’t forget to create your own Guest login for your stay. At the time of your booking, you will be provided with an ID number that you will use to create your account. You will be able to access your account at any time which will allow you to make payments, add extras and access all the information you need to know about your own booking.
If you have already made a booking and have got your ID number, Click Here to create your own account.
For information regarding what to do during your stay with us visit our ‘Around & About’ page here.
Towels and bath mats are provided. However, we do not supply toiletries, so please ensure you bring enough for everyone in your party. Bed linen is provided for all guests, and beds will be made up ready for your arrival. Cots & Highchairs are available. Please let us know your requirements when you book your break.
Kitchens are fully stocked with all of the equipment and utensils you’ll need for your stay so you don’t need to worry about bringing anything with you. However, we do not have sterilisers for baby equipment, so if you need them, please bring your own.
Bicycles are welcome at all of our locations and provide a great way of travelling around the area. Please feel free to bring your own, alternatively, we can arrange cycle hire for you. Please let us know your requirements when you make your booking.
- Toiletries e.g. Shampoo
- Condiments e.g salt, pepper, cooking oil etc
- Kitchen Roll
- If you are hiring a cot, you will need to bring your own bedding
- If your property has a Coal BBQ, you will need to supply your own Coal and matches
What is included?
- 1 x toilet roll per bathroom, you will need to supply additional rolls
- Towels (extra towels are provided in properties with Spa access, bath robes are provided in properties with a hot tub)
- Washing up liquid
- Scourer scrub
- Dishwasher tablets
- Bath mats
- Bin Bags
- J Cloth
- Oven cloth
- Hand soap
- A small supply of logs and kindling if your property has a log burner
- Gas bottles for properties with a gas BBQ
- Welcome platter sachets- inclusive of tea, coffee, sugar and milk together with a biscuit for each guest
- Tin Foil
Our self-catering properties are fully equipped for your stay – however, if there is anything you require us to check on e.g. kitchen equipment please do let us know and we will provide you with this information.