Barnhouse, The Lakes by Yoo
The perfect luxury retreat and spa holiday in the Cotswolds.
The Lakes offers the ultimate in luxury and stylish lakeside holiday homes within a private gated community only 1/2 mile away from Lechlade on Thames. It provides a wonderful rural retreat and relaxing lifestyle where nature and design work in harmony.
The Lakes by Yoo is an exclusive and private lakeland estate set amongst 650 acres of idyllic Cotswold countryside just 90 minutes from London and close to many great places to visit throughout the Cotswolds. A luxury spa is available a short walk away.
There is a wealth of activities available on location including sailing, canoeing, fishing and windsurfing. With 15 km of walkways, paths and cycle paths; you will also find tennis courts, a small football pitch and a pets area.
For those seeking an additional thrill, why not try the zip wire which allows you to skim across the surface of Warrens Cross Lake!
After a hectic day or for those who seek tranquillity and a sense of well-being, reward yourself with a visit to the onsite luxury Spa. The world-class Orchard Spa, located at The Lakes, is set amid an orchard and arboretum of mature trees and offers a 20-metre indoor pool, steam room and sauna.
• Private outdoor heated pool
• Luxury, contemporary detached lakeside house
• Set amongst 650 acres of Cotswold countryside
• Exclusive use of the world class Spa*
• 5 x bedrooms, 7 x bathrooms
• 2- Storey Lake House with uninterrupted views extending over bowmoor
• Open plan, living and dining area
• Spectacular glass wall.
• Linen, towels and utilities included
• Just 90 minutes from London
7 nights from £7,300.00
2 nights from £5,300.00
Please call or complete an enquiry form for prices and availability.
Normally minimum 7 night bookings during school holidays.
£2,000.00 refundable security deposit is required on arrival
A 5-bedroom, 7-bathroom, ‘one of a kind’ barn secreted away in the woods. Boasting views of its woodland surroundings, the Barnhouse is unique within the estate, and is the first property ever, to have interiors by Kate Moss. The design is eclectic and luxurious, with raw silk carpeting, priceless pieces of art and dramatic furniture statements. The open plan living and dining spaces look out through the spectacular wall of glass, with views extending across Bowmoor. The playful, glamorous master suite looks towards the lake, with an unusual balcony opening into the double height living space. The further two second floor bedrooms also have private balconies, looking towards the woods The property includes a private outdoor heated pool, large secluded garden, second floor terrace with dining space for 12 guests, and a gorgeous playroom, along with each bedroom benefiting from a full en suite.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Log fire in the lounge
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor terraces on ground and top floor
- Large private garden
- Sky TV in the living room and TV snug room
- Blu ray
- Nespresso Machine
- Miele kitchen appliances
- Pet friendly
- A unique master suite with art deco 4 poster bed and balcony
- Bedroom 2 is a Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 has a Super King bed with an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor with a Super King bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 is on the ground floor with a Super King bed and en-suite shower room
- Children’s adventure play area
- Pool table
- Family barbeque area
- The lakes are closed from October to March in order to minimise disturbance to the wintering wildfowl.
- Cirencester 15 mins by car, Swindon 20 mins by car
- Close to villages of Lechlade on Thames & Fairford
- Over 15km of lakeside walkways, treks, nature trails, cycling routes all within the estate
- 20-metre indoor pool, steam room and sauna
- Treatment rooms (additional charges apply)
- Renters can use the Spa and facilities from 2-5pm daily.
* Please note, there is a £60 induction charge per rental for use of these facilities