The Glass House, The Lakes by Yoo
The perfect luxury retreat and spa holiday in the Cotswolds.
The Lakes offers the ultimate in luxury and stylish lakeside holiday homes within a private gated community only 1/2 mile away from Lechlade on Thames. It provides a wonderful rural retreat and relaxing lifestyle where nature and design work in harmony.
The Lakes by Yoo is an exclusive and private lakeland estate set amongst 650 acres of idyllic Cotswold countryside just 90 minutes from London and close to many great places to visit throughout the Cotswolds. A luxury spa is available a short walk away.
There is a wealth of activities available on location including sailing, canoeing, fishing and windsurfing. With 15 km of walkways, paths and cycle paths; you will also find tennis courts, a small football pitch and a pets area.
For those seeking an additional thrill, why not try the zip wire which allows you to skim across the surface of Warrens Cross Lake!
After a hectic day or for those who seek tranquillity and a sense of well-being, reward yourself with a visit to the onsite luxury Spa. The world-class Orchard Spa, located at The Lakes, is set amid an orchard and arboretum of mature trees and offers a 20-metre indoor pool, steam room and sauna.
SummarySleeps up to 12 (8 x adults and 4 x children)
• Luxury, contemporary glass detached lakeside house
• Set amongst 650 acres of Cotswold countryside
• Exclusive use of the world class Spa*
• 4 x bedrooms, 3 x bathrooms
• 3 Storey Lake House with uninterrupted lake views
• Open plan, spacious bright living
• Wood burning stove
• Air conditioning throughout
• Linen, towels and utilities included
• Just 90 minutes from London
7 nights from £25,000.00
Please call or complete an enquiry form for prices and availability.
Normally minimum 7 night bookings during school holidays.
£5,000.00 refundable security deposit is required on arrival
Sleeps up to 10 adults & 4 children
* Four ensuite double bedrooms can accommodate 4 couples / 8 adults or a large family * Its possible to additionally create a cosy fun den in the cinema for 3/4 small kids using large furniture mattresses on the floor * Every bedroom has two sided glass walls offering a remarkable sense of “sleeping outdoors” when blinds open * The 3 guest bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with white marble finish, heated floors and full height rain showers, with one of the bathrooms featuring an “open shower” allowing full views outside whilst showering * The master bedroom is over 500 sq ft with 2 glass “walls” with a direct lake facade. The master incorporates his and hers walk in wardrobes, a stand alone jacuzzi style bathtub with direct lake views, beautiful negro machina black marble bathroom stone, his and hers marble sinks, huge rainshower with open lake views and a professional steam shower room.
Professional state of the art 9 seat private cinema with fully reclining electric seats, high end projector and sound system and vibration based “butt kicker” to add realism to big productions movies. Netflix, Amazon Prime and satellite tv enabled with a selection of DVD’s and Blu-Ray DVD’s
Large wellness area with a professional spa sauna and jacuzzi that can comfortably accommodate 4/5 people, together with and a professional spa jacuzzi, together with a shower & wc
Large games room with full size snooker table and large bar with TV
Swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, basketball court, football pitch, canoeing/sailing, zip lining, restaurant/cafe, security and concierge plus many more amenities available in the wider development
The Glass House diary is now open
Availability and booking
Search with a start date and number of nights to show availability, or check all availability for this property below.Check all Availability