Watersmeet Studio Apartment
Contemporary self catering apartments within the prestigious 4 star Cotswold Water Park De Vere Hotel. These luxury one and two bedroom apartments make extensive use of glass to optimise on the stunning views and, as you would expect from a 4 star resort, are extremely well equipped and stylishly furnished. There is a modern kitchen/living/dining area, centred on the striking view and some apartments come with a lakeside balcony. Each of the apartments also boasts broadband, a concierge and maid service and shared laundry facilities.
Within the complex there is a bar, restaurant and gastro pub, all offering superb lakeside views. Included within the price of your stay is limited access to Spa 6, located downstairs within the Four Pillars Hotel. Spa 6 is amongst the premium Cotswold spa breaks and boasts a gymnasium, spa hydro pool, sauna, steam room, a range of bookable treatments and much more. For more information, please contact us.
These luxury self catering apartments are a 10 minute drive from Cirencester, the self proclaimed “capital of the Cotswolds”, and an excellent base to explore the Cotswold Water Park from. The site also has great transport links being approximately 90 minutes from London, 25 minutes from Cheltenham and 40 minutes from Bath.
• Contemporary studio apartment within prestigious 4* lakeside hotel complex
• Limited use of the exclusive Spa 6 spa and leisure facilities (included in cost)
• Broadband connection within the apartment (included in cost)
• Linen, towels and utilities included
• Concierge and maid services available
• Gastro pub, bar and restaurant within complex
• Shared laundry facilities
• Pets welcome, subject to availability and charge
• Sorry, no smoking indoors
• No lake view
• 1 x 5' double bed
• Bedside tables
• 24" flat screen tv with Freeview
• Desk and chair
• Wired broadband connection (included in price)
• Small balcony with 2 x chairs
• Bath with shower over
• Complimentary toiletries
• The kitchen is situated either in the living area, or in a small self contained room off the lobby
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Fridge with small freezer compartment
• Kettle and toaster
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Dining table and 2 x chairs
• A small table and two chairs
• Integrated trouser press/ironing board and iron
The Cotswold Water Park Hotel De Vere Complex
• Bar, restaurant and Gastro pub – all offering superb lakeside views
• 24 hour manned concierge service
• Maid service available
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Cycle hire
• Close to Cirencester and convenient for exploring the Cotswolds
• Good transport links (approx 1.5 hours from West London)
• World-class spa located within the Cotswold Waterpark Hotel De Vere complex
• Indoor swimming pool with hydrotherapy area
• Sauna and steam room
• Experience shower and ice fountain
• State-of-the-art gymnasium
• Seven treatment rooms with an extensive menu of Decleor treatments
• Relaxation room
• Children must be aged 2 + to use the swimming pool, due to the hygiene requirements of the hydrotherapy pool.
• Children 2 + are welcome at Spa 6, accompanied by an adult.
• Limited use of Spa 6 is included in your Watersmeet holiday package. Treatments are extra.