Waters Edge 05, Amaranth Lodge (P)
Waters Edge is a unique collection of contemporary styled holiday homes. These architecturally inspired, lakeside properties enjoy stunning views over the 28 acre lake and each property benefits from a large decking area which gives you the illusion of being suspended over the water’s edge. Waters Edge is ideally situated in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, England’s largest wetlands nature reserve, only 5 miles from Cirencester and just 90 minutes from London.
Each property is well equipped and furnished to an individual, yet high, standard. The spacious living/kitchen/dining areas make these properties an excellent option for group holiday bookings, family gatherings or simply a short break with friends. Each bedroom is of a large size, many with luxurious en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom also benefits from a private lakeside balcony.
Waters Edge is within walking distance to the picturesque village of South Cerney and Cerney Wick, home to some fabulous country pubs, local amenities and country charm. Enjoy water sports, fishing, walking and nature trails throughout the immediate area, or just sit back, relax and enjoy.
• Set within landscaped 28 acre lake
• Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area
• Large furnished sundeck overhanging the lake
• Hot Tub on deck overlooking lake
• 3 x en-suite bedrooms
• 3 x double beds
• Pets welcome (charges apply)
• Wi -Fi included
• Wide range of water sports/activities close by
• Excellent fishing available locally and on site
• £250 refundable security deposit is required?
• Expansive floor to ceiling glazing, giving uninterrupted views of the lake
• Wooden floor throughout
• 2 x 2/3 seat leather sofas, an arm chair and large corner unit
• 49” flat screen TV
• Full height sliding doors to deck
• Table with seating for 6
• Open plan, modern, well equipped
• Built in fridge and freezer
• Dish washer
• Single oven/grill
• Built in Microwave
• Four ring ceramic hob
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Basin and WC
• Large enclosed deck, overhanging the lake
• Rattan table with six chairs, two loungers and a small glass table
• Jacuzzi for 6
• 5’ double
• Ample storage
• Glazed door to terrace
• Large wet room with walk in shower
• Basin, heated towel rail and WC
• 5' double bed
• Adequate storage
• Bath, basin and WC
• 5’' double bed
• Adequate storage
• Sliding glass doors to balcony
• Overlooking the lake
• Two rattan chairs and small table on balcony
• Large shower
• Two basin’s and WC
Waters Edge – important location information
• Waters edge offers contemporary lodges in a spacious lakeside setting, the first three phases of which are now complete with the final phase still to be completed.
• This property is situated within the first completed phase and sits within landscaped grounds.
• Although no works are currently being undertaken, as the phase four plots are sold, more building will take place which may cause some minimal disruption. Whilst we don’t know when the building works will take place, we do know the location and, therefore, can be confident that there will be minimal disruption to guests staying in this property. Prices have been set below market price to reflect the fact that the development is not yet complete and, if building work is being carried out during your stay, there may be some disruption.
Availability and booking
Search with a start date and number of nights to show availability, or check all availability for this property below.Check all Availability